The WatchGuard Firebox T Series appliances bring enterprise-level network security to the small office/branch office and small retail environments that matches the reality of today's distributed work style. They can be used as a stand-alone solution or centrally managed from corporate headquarters.
Flexible management tools and WatchGuard's RapidDeploy™ technology enable administrators to quickly set up a T Series device at remote locations so businesses can ensure that they protect everywhere they connect. T Series appliances sustain up to 1.2 Gbps firewall throughput and come in wired and wireless versions. WatchGuard Dimension™, which provides real-time visibility into network activity and security events, is included at no additional cost.
- Comprehensive Protection - Delivers full-strength threat management to safeguard intellectual property, data, confidential records and more.
- Simple Configuration - Cloud-based RapidDeploy capability instantly self-configures the appliance and begins reporting back to the administrator's central console.
- Real-time Visibility - A suite of big-data style visibility and reporting tools are included that instantly isolate and distill key security issues and trends.
- Web UI - Anywhere, anytime web UI allows IT to directly manage all security functions on the appliance.
- Central Management - Intuitive management console enables quick copying of corporate policy across multiple appliances.
- Home Office - Ideal for use to create secure perimeters around home office environments.
- Compliance Reporting - Built-in reports for PCI and HIPAA mean one-click access to the data you need to ensure compliance requirements are covered.
- Layer on Protection - Powerful security services that boost protection in critical attack areas include URL filtering, Application Control, Data Loss Prevention, and more.
- Power Over Ethernet (PoE) - T30 and T50 models have a PoE port, so you no longer have to have AC power running to peripheral devices like security cameras or wireless access points.