1st Line IT Support – Want to work for the best loved MSP in Herts?
Are you tired of the London commute? Have you got a great CAN DO, WILL DO attitude? Do you love putting a smile on a customer face when you help them solve a problem? If so then read on…
We are a healthy growing Managed Service Provider based in Harpenden that can offer you a wide and varied experience in the IT arena, a fun place to work and exciting unlimited career progression.
Total Group International Ltd is a big hearted, ambitious MSP driven to improving the IT environments of small businesses. We take great care choosing our clients and strive to build trusted relationships that make a better future for everyone.
This year we are moving into fabulous new offices that will allow us to grow – You will be part of something new and exciting from the beginning
Our small but perfectly formed team work smarter and create a relaxed, positive atmosphere which will guarantee you love coming to work!
We’re looking for a Junior Service Desk Engineer.
- We offer 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, Free Parking, Training and development
Requirements. You need you to be:
- Well-spoken and Presentable – you will be talking and meeting our clients
- Enthusiastic and ready for a challenge
- Possess Brilliant problem solving skills
- Technically minded – this is a technical role after all!
- Over 18 with full driving licence.
- Providing hardware support covering PC, Mac, networking, printing, Wi-Fi and disaster recovery.
- Providing software support covering Windows 7/8/10, Office 365, printing, security, internet and email.
- Dealing with clients over the phone, remotely and onsite.
- Responsible for weekly checks (backups, updates and security).
- Assisting the helpdesk to handle support calls.
- Keeping customer documentation up to date.
Why Should You Apply?
- Progression - We recognise good attitudes and skill improvement quickly and promote as soon as opportunities arise.
- Variety - You will gain exposure to all areas of the Business IT environment in many different industries. This creates a varied and exciting role which allows for fast progression.
- Great Culture - Nice sociable working hours 9am – 5.30pm, Free Parking, friendly banter and an all-inclusive Christmas Party!
- Learning - You will receive on the job training and encouraged to take industry certifications. Self-study is enthusiastically supported and exam fees covered.
The pay range we’re offering is £14,000-£22000 dependant on experience
How to Apply ...
Email email@example.com with a covering letter explaining why you would be the perfect person for this role. We'd also like to know what the very first Pc you owned was! Applications without covering letters will not be considered